In January 2022 we hosted and recorded a webinar about post-production in video learning. The webinar was called ’15 post-production tips – how to nail a video learning project’ and our guests were Tom Hickmore (Creative Director) and Vasil Dzhagalov (Editor). The webinar was hosted by Georgia Rooney from Nice Media.
In this webinar, our panel of video learning professionals share their advice, guidance and experiences from their years of working in video learning.
The post-production stage of a video learning project can feel like a race to the finish line. If you’ve done your pre-production and production elements well, it will certainly make those final stages simpler and more efficient. Plus, there’s a host of techniques, both major and minor, that can be employed to solve problems or to increase quality – and this webinar was intended to share them with you!
What you will get from this webinar:
- An understanding of the essential elements of post-production
- A comprehensive list of potential post-production pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Tips relevant to a range of video learning treatments (from drama to talking heads).
This webinar is for learning and development professionals who:
- Are responsible for directly or indirectly producing video learning content
- Have an interest in improving video production processes
- Are considering producing video content or working with videos suppliers and want to understand what’s involved.
If you have any questions or would like to request access to any of the resources referenced throughout the webinar, please get in touch.